Wednesday

The Lost Reels





The Lost Reels
2002
Super 8 / DV 5m

Screening Copies Betacam SP & Mini DV

VHS Edition of 10 (SOLD OUT)

DVD Edition in a hand made case available soon as an edition of 25

This is a film I made about my father, he is deaf and recently going blind. The life cycle of a butterfly, memories and the simple act of making a cup of tea are entwined to articulate his experience.

Awards
Helen Keller International Art Award 2004
Royal Television Society Student Award Wales & West Winner Factual

Collections
British Artists Film & Video Collection http://www.studycollection.org.uk
New York University Library
Blind Art Permanent Collection

For full screening history please contact me
I will post up and coming screenings of this and any of my work on this blog

The lifecycle of a butterfly, memories and the simple act of
making a cup of tea are entwined to articulate Mervyn's experience.

No comments :